(HW) A collector call for help, plus the info DEEP FIX

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 11:18:41 EST 2008

Dear Eli-  I mentioned that to you and you didn't say anything, as well as
_I think_ I got another opinion and they understood my words
it should be clear that if Urban G exists on green wax, it's really the
stuff of legend, and I suspect we ALL got the rumour from the very ad
Visionary Head saw......that stated, I bet it dOES exist
further, I have just had confirmation that the Jap ISOS DOES exist in red
vinyl, so the mystery is down to Doremi and the Urban G
from what I have heard and am open to corrections, colored vinyl is in fact
inferior to black, at least in the old days
the Urban Guerill Eli offers has a fold-out type sleeve, and is the only one
of it's kind for the Jap singles
these were always the rarest and most important singles to me, not to
mention the playback.
and a last comment: when I said the Jap promos are less rare than the
stocks, or at least 50/50 it seemed, not so as far as the reissues, i.e.
(Warrior, SR, and Dormei), I would say the promos are definitely rarer, (and
again) as far as the originals, it matters not, only that you should shed a
few tears if you don't have any, or at least have the fond memories like I
do
I would bid on that if I didn't have to borrow more money
mike