Hawkwind Cover Versions

Xenomorph I Am insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 11 10:57:40 EST 2008

((<*>))On 1/10/08, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> ((<*>))How 'bout the quote from Longfellow, does that count?
>       ((<*>))Kaduflyer

nobody discusses that Mary......
but since you did, I got in a semi-argument about it the very night before
your post, as you see, it looks like out of respect for Dr. Technical, "Ode
To Life" couldn't be googled up (I failed, anyway)
we all know that RnR has always been a bit of thievery, but it's no secret
that reading books written by humans is "left to right in black and white"
to me, leads to cluster headache, and I only care for documeted UFO
material, orange glowing lights and jet-airliners gone missing, and
fibrillation are just so delighful.......at any rate, it occured to me, the
poem may be cute, but set to that thar music, now that's classic!!!