(HW) Question Re: UA Remaster Cds

Ostentatious Deltamind insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 13 04:09:51 EST 2008

At the time I got these I had too much of everything, and now, having just
listened to the ST, and Doremi, I ponder: Are the 2 versions, those being
Digi and Jewel versions _really_ the exact same musically mixed animals???
while I've sadly lost all the digipak paper product itself, luckily I have
all the discs and they are "painted", or "inked" with different art than the
jewel versions-
also, which is rarer if that word applies to any.....?
I thought I was hearing little enhancements on the jewel version of the
ST......

*

*

*