(HW) Question Re: UA Remaster Cds

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jan 13 04:37:27 EST 2008

----- Ori
The 1996 digis are the rarer and fetch like 60 dollars each.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ostentatious Deltamind <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Sunday, 13 January, 2008 10:09:51 AM
Subject: (HW) Question Re: UA Remaster Cds

At the time I got these I had too much of everything, and now, having
 just
listened to the ST, and Doremi, I ponder: Are the 2 versions, those
 being
Digi and Jewel versions _really_ the exact same musically mixed
 animals???
while I've sadly lost all the digipak paper product itself, luckily I
 have
all the discs and they are "painted", or "inked" with different art
 than the
jewel versions-
also, which is rarer if that word applies to any.....?
I thought I was hearing little enhancements on the jewel version of the
ST......

 - - -

*

*