Off-Spam-Rare Hawkwind CD and 45 on Ebay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 08:30:30 EST 2008

OK addendum, if anybody OVERBIDS 7 x 7, flames become a fire in the home,
like faulty pxr5 wiring, that 45 is mine, and if it reaches LSD KILL!!
KIL!!! status that is REALLY DEADLY...just leave it and move along, it won't
make you a happier person anyway, you'll just be poor...
thanks for the respect
mc