STEWKEY of NAZZ on www.RundgrenRadio.com TONIGHT January 29th!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Jan 29 13:38:17 EST 2008

LIVE RUNDGRENRADIO.COM TONITE 8PM Greetings friends, It is my pleasure to announce that 'Stewkey' of NAZZ will be guesting on www.RundgrenRadio.com TONIGHT!!January 29th @8PM.
It's going to be an in depth 2 hour show, and I encourage you to give it a listen. ..
Check it out!! Stewkey will discuss NAZZ (the present to the past) ,what's in store for 2008,
'pre-Cheap Trick' band 'Sick Man of Europe' (alongside Bun E Carlos,Tom Peterson and Rick Nielsen) As well as his various side ventures with Moogy Klingman ( Utopia), Vince Martell of Vanilla Fudge and Mike Burro of The One Eyed Bishops.If you can't listen (or call in), the show will be archived.This will be a live event. I hope that some of you will participate, as it will make for a very interesting show.Peace!Date / Time: 1/29/2008 8:00 PMCall-in Number:(646) 716-9262 WEB URL: http://www.RundgrenRadio.com