BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 10 10:09:05 EDT 2008

Stalk Forrest Group was on Rhino Handmade because they were contracted to Elektra. Up through "Imaginos" BOC was contracted to Columbia/CBS/Sony. Just about everything you see on Rhino was on Warner Brothers, Elektra, Atlantic, Atco, Reprise, etc. It would be real hard to see that flying. Of course enough people writing in kept "Jericho" on television. It may not be impossible.
  Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote:
  On 10 Jun 2008, at 07:39 , albert bouchard wrote:
> While I'm glad that it is available for people to buy, I am
> disappointed that #1 I wasn't involved and #2 they didn't do
> anything to it, no bonus tracks, no remastering, no publicity,
> nothing.
> :-(

As as listener, I'm especially upset about #2 (mmm, yeah, where's
Rhino Handmade when you need them!?), but #1 is a bummer too!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson