BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jun 11 08:58:28 EDT 2008

On 10 Jun 2008, at 19:13 , Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Thanks to some managerial arm-twisting that situation has been
> rectified. We have Sony in somewhat of a bind because about the
> only thing that's selling is back catalog. It just gets more
> valuable all the time. Too bad artistry has fallen by the wayside
> though.

Except when wrestling the puppets for control of the dressing room,
does the current BOC incarnation -- or any of several previous
incarnations -- _have_ anything but back catalog to sell?  Even their
efforts at making new albums are now receding out of reach of my
memory about when they happened at what they were ....

At least tBS went out with _Denial of Death_ which was a considerable
bang.  Mmmm, now that I think of it, has anyone on-list mentioned
that Al's Ünderbelly (or I assume its them) have a cover of
Motörhead's "Back at the Funny Farm" on a little MH tribute album?
(Same album has a Gunslinger track as I recall: former members of
list-namesake bands together on disc in support of the Lemmster! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson