Cannot sign up to the BOC Fans Forum

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Thu Jun 19 17:21:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Don't know whether anyone on bocfans.com reads this list - I'm trying to
register; I've got the registration email and clicked on the link to
validate it (as is standard on all web forums nowadays).   But when I
try to log on, it says it's never heard of me!

I'm trying to sign up using the same email address (the kalyr.com
domain).    I saw the line about no free emails like Hotmail, but
kalyr.com isn't one of those - it's my primary email, and I own the domain!

--
Tim
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog