TMTYL

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 23 10:04:05 EDT 2008

You were in Niagara Falls in '91?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Friday, Jun 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Subject: Re: TMTYL
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

((<*>))On 6/20/08, Steve Swann <swann1066 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I might be wrong to call it the Palace Springs tour.  As I recall they were
 displaying the cover of it but the album wasn't actually out yet.  I saw
 them at the Hideaway club in Ontario ((<*>))

cool....I remember looking across the falls going "shit, I wanna go over there".....the pic of me taken there came in handy recently, to freak my girlfried out who lives there.....
anyway, come to think of it, you're bloody right here, as to me, that was the "xenon codex" tour.....complete with promo photo showing Huw and Danny
(I think) pasted on the club, at least in San Diego.....mighty confusing that was