Hawkwind's Theta Orionis on e-bay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 18 09:08:34 EDT 2008

Mike...cmon man...ya'll know my BS all-too-well
besides...there is no problem.....keyword: vacation, ski trip, remember????
ps-I no longer own either of those as they probably loaded a crack pipe or
even worse.....bud lite or something
pss-Doug was notoriously difficult.....however I did get the luxuary of
private conversations with him (I almost got a load of test-pressings from
him, but his family won out)
doubt if I could repeat that
pss- somebody out there has a portugese copy of Max Effect with a letter to
Doug and I want to buy it back (with Wilfried's money lol)