OFF: Farflung - A Wound in Eternity

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 09:34:44 EDT 2008

Hi Keith, while I've been busy spending all Wilfried's money on vinyl, I'd
vote that we remove Tommy and Farflung from (OFF) status
at any rate, this is a CD I'll forfeit something I didn't really want to eat
anyway, to get it
please post more as info becomes available and please have Tommy drop in for
tea and a short chat as his schedule lightens, whenever that may be
thank you
mike c