Sunday Space Rock/ Dave Adams/IMPORTANT

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 29 18:39:53 EDT 2008

Ohhh god, I didnlt realize I hadn't put my proper name back with the last
post and I need to clarify: my friend never got to be a priest, likey due in
much part to the fact that he likes girls and they like him, quite a
bit....hehe, and he never was a priest, simply a seminarian.....he used to
be an acid connection for gods sake~!!!
make better sense!!  I hope!!!!!
sorry
anyway, long may Dave roam.....