OFF: anyone want any of this, my QXL net auctions failed miserably SPAM MAPS

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Nov 12 01:20:43 EST 2008

DRAT! FOILED AGAIN! IT COST ME TOO MUCH MONEY TO AUCTION OFF A SOFT MACHINE AND A SWEET CD, I sold them but LOST MONEY on Sellers Fees. I SUCK! &&& HAWKJOE REVERSED THE 1 all set to go TRADE AND HAS YET TO SEND ME THE CDR's he promised to make up for the trouble (TROUBLE! SHOCKING BLUE! SMASH THE MAC)!!! :-) Well, I will try my villainous trading/phishing/SPAM scheme again on BOC-L. Hoping someone will take the Amon Duuls in some trade, they are not as bad as some ppl say. PS: I cannot take Paypal anymore (shut down by Singapore riot police) but if anyone still does trades in this gloomy Ebay Hell-world Net Auction dog-eat-dog market of SHARKS I TELL YOU, S-H-A-R-K-S! NOW, the new Amon Duuls are nice actually. ASK for my Wantlist and lets do an old fashioned trade.

WHAT I HAVE (ASK FOR MY WANTLIST):

Amon Düül (UK) - Fool Moon (new sealed Plastichead remaster CD)
Amon Düül (UK) - Meetings With Menmachines Unremarkable Heroes OF The Past(new sealed Plastichead remaster CD)
Amon Düül (UK) - Airs on A shoestring  (new sealed Plastichead remaster CD)
Church of Hed - s/t (Quarkspace spinoff) (sealed new CD)
Hawkwind - Live From The Darkside (Yuri Gagarin show in digipak CD) (slight water damage on digi)
Hawkwind - Bring Me The Head Of Yury Gagarin (sealed new remaster CD on Plastichead)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Assassins Of Silence: Hundred Watt Violence (Ceres label Hawkwind covers tribute w/ST37, Petals, F/i, Voco Kesh, Monoshock, Fly Ashtray and more - SEALED NEW CD)
Joyful The Sound - s/t CDR release (recent Italian prog)
Mercury Rev - Back To Mine Various artist collection NEW CD
Motorpsycho - It's A Love Cult (CD) (NEW CD, 2002, Norwegian psychedelia)
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 5 CD new
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 7 CD (sealed new)
Quarkspace & Matt Howarth - Node In Peril (CD and Howarth's Comic book in sealed new digipak)
Nik Turner - The Prophets of Time (Cleopatra CD) (small deletion hole on bar code)