The Pirate (edit), Alan Taylor, etc

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 15 01:27:09 EDT 2009

On 4/14/09, Christian Mumford <royalistradio at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Mike, Thanks for forwarding from my "Spamphetamine666" acct. which has worn
> out its welcome with folks like our dearest moderator Ben (and me, going
> insane, controlling The Great Beast (who Speaks the mathematics of The
> Universe)). Sex is messy but you gotta do it like 20 times before its
> disgusting (I used to be nymphomaniac). Drugs you can do forever but not
> sex. Haven't heard the Eno thing

Is Ben still alive? I hope
I didn't say I hadn't had, (cough) my experimentation, I've simply concluded
for the time being
Thank you Alan for the pics
How fortunate we are that all the clan troops still march
Thanks to the musicians of notoriety that share with us here, as musicians
are simply interesting
NP: absolutely nothing and thank god
ps-letting in the past, I can't find ANYTHING wrong with Hawkwind music
worth mentioning