HW: colorsound

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Apr 21 13:15:16 EDT 2009

But no revived Coloursound wah?  I have it in mind that there was a
Coloursound wah revival, but perhaps it's been discontinued.

Well, for those kinds of prices, I could get one of those snazzy
Teese Wizard wahs or something.  Not at all associated with Hawkwind,
but very fine wah pedals. :)

As it stands, however, since my old Thomas Organ Crybaby is kind of
sick and weak these days, I simply use a stock Dunlop Jimi Hendrix
wah.  (If it was good enough for Zakk Wylde in his pre-signature
model days, then it's good enough for me .... ;))

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson