removing nicks/scratches from CDs

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 28 06:33:00 EDT 2009

Yeah that's what the 1/8" plug/cable in this one was, the kind that came
with all macintoshes in the 90's, grey 4cm circle thing,

NP: El Capitan, Edison Military Band NP: Judas Priest, Electric Eye, playing
through Mary's headphones that now have speaker wire wrapped with tape every
15cm instead of that hair-thin enamel coated intertwined stuff in 8mm of
insulation.

--