OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon Aug 10 08:41:47 EDT 2009

On Aug 10, 2009, at 7:30 AM, M Holmes wrote:

> Mebbe in a millenium or sixty we'll need to watch the thermal budget
> of
> how we create energy, but not right now. The problem is increased
> solar
> heat, not the heat we're actually producing.

Well, sod the IPCC and its uncountable legions of scientists with
their so-called scientific consensus!  If Mike disagrees with them
then I'm backing Mike because he always has the Straight Dope and
that's the truth!!*  Besides, he states things so forcefully, like his
facts are like axioms and so not to be quibbled with, that it's hard
to disagree with a chap like that. ;-)

Gotta love 'im!

Cheers,

Paul.

[*] May not be the truth in all localities.  Void where prohibited.