BOC: Periodic Table of Metal

blackblade blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sat Aug 15 20:37:52 EDT 2009

BOC and Motorhead are on this table, put together by Jacksonville.com. I
like how they've included live footage of each band. BOC's is DFtR.
Should've picked a more "metal" song though, like Tattoo Vampire or Lips
in the Hills.

Brian

http://jacksonville.com/specials/metalchart

> Heavy metal bands come in many varieties. Some are lightning fast, some
are slow and plodding and, sure as iron is heavier than helium, some
bands are heavier than others.

> This is our best attempt at categorizing metal bands. By splitting them
up, we hope to give some kind of order to the genre.

> Each different color below represents a type of band, including Hair
bands, Modern Metal Bands and the Founding Fathers of metal. Click the
colored bars to learn more about the bands in that category. We've also
got quizzes with each category to test your metal skills.