Trev gains employment in the new year

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Dec 26 09:17:38 EST 2009

On 26 Dec 2009, at 08:52, mike coleman wrote:
> apparently all of the other old people who Trev used to play with are
> selling CDs at shows exclusively and there seems to be a need (so I
> hear)
> for these to be made available in the land paved with hamburgers....,

No, there is a need for the music to be sold online in lossless
digital format -- thereby solving distribution problems!  (CDs?
Heck, why not wax cylinders while we're at it!  CDs are what people
buy pirate copies on when they haven't got good Internet
access! ;)).  Besides, one will have spent all the cash one brought
to the gig on beer before one gets around to looking at any CDs on
hand.  But one can sit at home, hear the samples, and think "Darn,
that's cool.  I'd best whip out the plastic and get some of that."

Also, since I'm a parent now, I'm always right. :)   (And if anyone
thinks I'm wrong, that just proves I'm right, really .... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson