Hawkwind question for Ian

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon Feb 2 04:24:10 EST 2009

I believe Atomhenge said there was only a temporary distribution problem
with the comps as they were transferred to the new distributor after
being returned to Cherry Red by the Bankruptcy folk dealing with the
collapse of Pinnacle.

Cherry Red seem to keep stuff in print so I wouldn't worry too much.
Although I'm grabbing them as soon as they come out ;-)

Rich