Glastonbury Fayre

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 13:11:07 EST 2009

Mike,

All copies I have seen have been bootlegs - even those with all the inners
and miniature repros.

I knew the guy who did the first one and he did this from a vinyl copy he
was sold by a friend of mine. He once told me that a later release had been
remastered from one of his CD's and he had done a good job of tidy up.

As for the HW tracks this is on the Greasy Truckers reissue last year which
were from the master tapes.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree