Off: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 14 14:17:02 EST 2009

bit more: I felt ill the moment I saw Alan selling a record autographed to
his mom, like a year ago now??
Larry I consider you important and of course I would want my attention
directed to such a thing had Mary not beat you
I don't like to think about that stuff, but I have stated before that Alan
is a bad-ass, and he can do anything he wants solo and make a career of
it......