Knights of Space review on amazon.com

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Sat Feb 21 15:10:42 EST 2009

John ,except there is one important difference. When the Grateful dead do
it ,its noted that it is a bootleg quality and sold that way . When
Voiceprint and Hawkwind do it ,they try to pass it off as a official release
and charge  official prices too.  I notice in your thread you didn't buy
them . Why is that if you think its such a great idea? Its because you don't
want to pay $30 for a crummy band released audience tape on cd isn't it? I
have the tapes of the shows too ,and also bought the cds  BECAUSE they were
official Dave Brock sanctioned Voice print releases. So I thought ,why would
Hawkwind release officially something worse than the crummy tapes a lot of
us have ,it must be at least a soundboard or so ,BUT ITS WORSE than the
crummy tapes. When Dave B does this ,what makes him different from Dave
Anderson releasing all his stuff? I know I for one ,I am getting tired of
such crummy quality sounding releases . Its sad .