Knights of Space audio mix

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 24 17:22:17 EST 2009

I too can spell fairly well considering many of the words I use I've never
seen written down since Braille is bulky and slow.  On 1 occasion I was
trying to write mayonnaise in an email to explain to people making a dinner
that I can't eat the stuff.  I wrote an approximation of the word and
Spellchecker did it's thing, but words do slip by with that too.  Solder was
the last 1 that threw me for a bit of a loop.  Sure, I like my spelling and
grammar to be correct, but this IS a forum, and I think the insults on
spelling grammar and all are unnecessary and irrelevant.
  Just my opinion.
Peace,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:36 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Knights of Space audio mix

As am I.
I meant to type Officail.
Steve.

insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:

Ufficail?
A true Hawklord.
Steve.>>

official..I'm  actually a fairly decent speller, but alas lazy cleaning the
drool,  tobacco, cat-hair, and grit out of a keyboard that is touchy and was
a  hand-me-down
grudge at me??   from the past when I wasn't  serious???