General state of discord on the list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 20:50:06 EST 2009

I was trying to think of a way to tell him HE AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' YET
that was "the love approach"
well Larry, he pegged me
BTW, I had to break Mary's heart a bit concerning Bun-Bun the space poo's
destination if my being aware of death millisecond-to-millisecond helps me
cheat the world's way and slip out before he does
I'm to old for animal-cloning....or am I??
not to mention what they do with upstarts....remember Ben??