Gun-slung-it

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 28 17:30:39 EST 2009

An addendum to my last post.
If it was me, the musician who joined a big name band, which turned out
great for a good number of years, but turned sour after a number of  others.
I stuck with it, but it came to a point where I thought f*** this, I'll do
what I want to do, even if it means playing in front of 20 people.
I hope those 20 people crawled out thinking "shit, they were good"
If that was the case, job done.

Steve.