Mike Burro & friends show: Saturday, February 28th, 2009 (w/ URL corrections )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Jan 23 08:54:43 EST 2009

friends show: Saturday, February 28th, 2009

Saturday February 28, 2009 - 9:00 PM Venue: Hamilton Lanes Address: 1200 Kuser Rd City: Hamilton, New Jersey State: New Jersey Country: US Zip Code: Cost: $7.00 Greetings, I would like to invite you to come to Hamilton New Jersey on Saturday February 28th for an evening of music.I am inviting various friends to take part, sing a number or two, and just enjoy..Cheers! Mike BurroPS: This is not an OEB gig, but will cover some of that material, as well as a few Sloterdijk numbers, classic tunes by T.Rex, Status Quo, and of course Hawkwind and more.We will tip our hats to the psychedelic warlords of spacerock and wish them a ’Happy 40th Anniversary’! Below are the urls for the venue and the booking agency.http:www.myspace.com/hamiltonlanes or
http://www.capitalcityconertwb.com direct all inquires to Kevin Swinder at capital City Concerts