Mike Burro & friends show: Saturday, February 28th, 2009 (w/ new URL corrections )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Jan 23 11:45:08 EST 2009

NEW URL CORRECTIONS BELOW:

            Mike Burro & friends show: Saturday, February 28th, 2009

Saturday February 28, 2009 - 9:00 PM

Venue: Hamilton Lanes

Address: 1200 Kuser Rd

City: Hamilton, New Jersey

State: New Jersey

Country: US

Zip Code:

Cost: $7.00

Greetings, I would like to invite you to come to Hamilton New Jersey

on Saturday February 28th for an evening of music.I am inviting

various friends to take part, sing a number or two, and just enjoy..

Cheers! Mike Burro

PS: This is not an OEB gig, but will cover some of that material, as

well as a few Sloterdijk numbers, classic tunes by T.Rex, Status Quo,

and of course Hawkwind and more.

We will tip our hats to the psychedelic warlords of spacerock and wish them a 'Happy 40th

Anniversary'!

Below are the urls for the venue and the booking agency.

http://www.myspace.com/hamiltonlanes

http://www.capitalcityconcerts.com

direct all inquires to Kevin Swinder at capital City Concerts

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.  See how it works.