Mike Coleman

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 31 13:21:41 EST 2009

Wouldn't you love it Mary if he is named Ian??
I've got a guess but I don't want to be wrong
among the folding record collections that I hoovered, I'm recalling there
was one named John, who also cleverly got days off in the name of religion.
I knew it was good for something, I equate it to thumbsucking
Mike C, who cannot stand calcium added into orange juice, and whom has a
simple start to avert possible human annihilation in the next few years...
"procreation, that's not the same as #1 and #2""