OFF: Withnail & I

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 06:08:06 EDT 2009

I didn't know about the TV version. The first time I actually noticed how
vulgar and boorish almost ALL the dialogue in that movie was was when I
played it for my father, which for one thing I did because I noticed he
really liked 2 other characters played by Harry Dean Stanton, one of them of
course the android in Alien.  And just think, about the same year Harry
Stanton was in repo man he was honored with top billing in the credits for
Red Dawn, just for being in a 30 second shot.

John Wayne was a fag!

--