OFF: Withnail & I

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 13:15:00 EDT 2009

It's not as well known a movie as one may assume. 99.9% of movies which are
crap I would never talk about. I'm sick of the very idea of moving pictures
again just writing this new message. You see I am just beginning in the
undergoing of Dianetics processing and anyone I am able to communicate with
must bear with the apparent bizarre memory recollection patterns which those
familliar know that they're conducive with dianetics science.

--