Live at the Cosmic Puffin - Trev and Kev

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 14 23:20:09 EDT 2009

lol
don't you think his voice  is a little stuck in adolescence to actually
_name_ him, despite small caps???
the 114 degree heat isn't the bad part, it's the humidity that comes on
through the evening
I get a small window of a couple hours
Where's this killing you promised
Trev you promised me killing and you know I rely on you and believed you and
I NEED THAT KILLING  taking place