Live at the Cosmic Puffin - Trev and Kev

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 15 00:01:59 EDT 2009

and I think I just realised why Trev is doing this duet despite the
behaviour of these 2 onstage being a little poofie and making one wonder if
there might be more than a name-rhyme going on
It's kinda like he's got Ron Tree in permanent "alien voice" mode
And I also just realised that if you already know the acoustic
characteristics of the yoyo yuden CDRS, or you just don't care or you get
the disc out, you've got 4, that's right 4!! beermats
the paper booklet opens