Bruno visits Christian Rock Festival..old clip from Ali G show..very funny

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 18 00:54:33 EDT 2009

However bands like Trouble, not specifically catagorized as "christian
rock", but with that basic theme, singing honest lyrics like "we are not
holy men but at least we try"........
mighty fine imho, mighty fine