Mighty Hawkwind Classics details?

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at DEHULST.NL
Mon Jul 27 08:00:45 EDT 2009

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:38:32 -0700, Steve wrote
> Carl, are you telling me that you don't keep a recent copy of the
> Hawkwind Codex around for easy reference?!

Well, offline copies are a major source for SNAFUs...

Granted, the data already in the Codex is not likely to change, so the risk
you're taking when storing and using an offline copy is having incomplete
data. YMMV whether that is a bad thing or not.

Gr,

Arjan H