Mighty Hawkwind Classics details?

Steve swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 27 08:51:19 EDT 2009

That's why I say recent copy.  I make sure to refresh mine every so often.  Also I don't care so much about the endless slew of repackaged compilations or the 15 new covers that have been slapped on Yuri Gagarin :) so having a version that's even a year or two out of date is usually good enough for my purposes...

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at DEHULST.NL>
Date: Monday, Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am
Subject: Re: Mighty Hawkwind Classics details?
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:38:32 -0700, Steve wrote
 Carl, are you telling me that you don't keep a recent copy of the
 Hawkwind Codex around for easy reference?!

Well, offline copies are a major source for SNAFUs...

Granted, the data already in the Codex is not likely to change, so the risk you're taking when storing and using an offline copy is having incomplete data. YMMV whether that is a bad thing or not.

Gr,

Arjan H