HW: Reading 92 cd

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 2 10:17:15 EST 2009

> Well who should you blame but Dave? He signed with Voiceprint to release
> these . And your theory of he didn't know is flawed . Hes been around 40
> years .He knows. And BEFORE the fallout with Voiceprint , for example , Live
> at Glastonbury 1990 was released. Ever heard that one? Or some of the other
> audience tapes put on cd by voiceprint BEFORE the Magma falling out? So the
> theory of its Voiceprints fault doesn't fly .

I did say I was speculating. I haven't heard the glastonbury 1990 CD, but that doesn't preclude my theory yet though, its not mutually exclusive with Dave allowing poorer quality releases too.

Could I also point out that we've all got the message that you're REALLY PISSED that poor quality recordings are getting official releases, and how its particularly expensive in the US and that it damages the bands reputation, detracts from the excallent reissues, its been a problem repeatedly over the years, and that you're particularly annoyed that Dave B. now seems to be authorising such releases.

Would you be so kind as to restrict yourself to new opinions now and save bandwidth, as it were? Thank you very much.

Mundo