If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 25 14:00:26 EDT 2009

The Atomhenge releases have provoked some drooling on my part and I'm trying to discern which reissues I need/want. So far I'm only lacking "Live 79," "Electric Teepee" and "Distant Horizons" (I have originals of the catalogue, but not the extra stuff). Anyone care to rank the reissues so far for those sitting on the fence?
Gary

________________________________
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:44:21 PM
Subject: Re: If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

On 3/25/09, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> . A member recently offered me a burn and I turned it down. If I wanted it
> that bad I'd buy it and hopefully the artist would be compensated for my
> purchase.

That offer was through me, with the specific intention of KOS so you could
have particpated in that thread. I don't even have it and I was trying to
get you a copy on the assumption that you will be buying enough HW items in
the future
I have put enough dough in the HW machine to cover you and several more
forum members FOR LIFE
If you only know what I went through making that offer happen.......hehehe