If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Alan Taylor alan.taylor96 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Mar 25 15:44:01 EDT 2009

I like spotify a lot.  I don't care about security worries, there's no
details of mine on there that are worth having.  I like it because you
can browse listening to bands I've never listened to before or for a
long time.  Yesterday, I was listening to HW, Ultravox, Julian Cope and
Elvis Costello.  It's limited obviously (no beatles for example) but I
don't find the adverts too obtrusive.