HW: Meads Of Asphodel

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 12:33:44 EDT 2009

a very special visitor sitting here by the name of Johnny, chewing gum quite
rapidly, just said almost inaudibly: "tell him to play this one"
I'm getting a kick out of what would happen if even one person got a glimpse
of this

I GOT A LOT OF LOVE TO GIVE
FROM THE MIRRORS OF MY HAND
I SENT A MESSAGE OF LOVE
DON'T YOU RUN AWAY LOOK AT YOUR HEART BABY
COME ON ALONG WITH ME TODAY
WELL I AM WHAT I AM THANK GOD
SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
WELL HELP THEM GOD