40th Anniversary Show

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Wed May 13 11:29:28 EDT 2009

Hi Scott

I really hope that the Captain will ask us to give him our
top 10 songs we want to hear.

And yes, I'd love tpo hear a 30 minutes version of UNCLE SAMs ON MARS

Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of SHLL (Scott Heller)
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:07 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: 40th Anniversary Show

Hello,

Anyone want to speculate on what might happen at these two shows? What
guests, special set lists (one song from every album, etc..)... free limited
CD for everyone (ha.ha..)... I am very very curious. I am very sad that I
can't go to the Hawklords event which is in less than a month. I was in
London for it when it was cancelled. Damn...

What will happen on the 40th? Will Dave perform the HW catalog solo
acoustic??

scott

ObLP Radio Moscow- Brain Cycles