Today is the most important day there is was and ever shall be

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Nov 24 00:16:15 EST 2009

Hey Owen,
 You wrote,
"Today I reveal who I truly am-- that is, I am the emissary from another dimension," I suspected as much.

Mary
P.S.  Did you see these postings, they're from the yahoo group, I don't think they got posted on this forum, but I haven't checked all the messages in the threads, so if this is old news, sorry, I thought it would interest you, and others who may not be involved in the yahoo Hawkwind forum. Enjoy.

Can't believe none of you SF geeks have spotted this one !!

 According to Digitalspy.com, MOTÖRHEAD star Lemmy was reportedly found sleeping outside a doorway this week after performing a show in Glasgow.

The singer was allegedly spotted by a passer-by who was going to work in the Clydeside area of the city.

"I came to work and there was a gentleman by my basic entry door to work. I said to him, 'You're cold and wet, would you like a cup of coffee?'" listener Tommy told Rock Radio.

"I brought him down a cup of coffee. He said, 'Thank you very much', and introduced himself as Lemmy.

"He drank his coffee and we had a little bit of conversation about this, that and the next thing and gave me a pack of cigars."

He added: "I would imagine he was just sheltering from the rain. I think there was something going on at the hotel that he didn't want to get involved in."

Tommy went on to describe Lemmy as a "really nice guy" and revealed that he helped out one of the delivery men at the workplace.