Sloterdijk version of Hawkwind's Golden Void on Youtube

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Sep 7 14:36:28 EDT 2009

I was looking around on youtube and noticed someone had uploaded our version of 'Golden Void' from the 'Daze of The Underground' Hawkwind tribute cd on Godreah Records.

No real graphics, just the cover art from the album. Still it feels nice to have had someone take the time the upload the song. The original recording was from a live show; September 30th 2000 ( Live Transmania; actually a biker rally celebrating the 30th anniversary of the, Freedom Riders MC ). I later added one additional keyboard in 2004, and fiddled about with the tracks in the studio. All the very best, Mike Burro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifM7nb8hP8

http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1