Hawkwind Brew

displaced cowboy insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 5 00:47:56 EDT 2010

It's come to my attention that the "kids" on the other Hawkwind forum are
buzzing about Hawkwind brew again.
Didn't they have that last year and didn't Motorhead have that years ago and
I suggest that it is a "politically incorrect" idea. While I am a former
beer-nut, and I certainly always leave a soft spot in my heart for sloshy
social merriment, Del Dettmar himself would tell you that alcohol can impede
the abilty to hear Hawkwind music properly.
I suggest that somebody put forth the notion that Hawkwind _brew_ should be
made from the Ayahuasca vine.......
They say "she" chooses who "she" wants to drink her......
Now I wonder if Hawkwind works the same way and if I should attempt to turn
Ron Wheelock onto Hawkwind or leave that to nature.....