HW:BBC release

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 16:12:02 EDT 2010

On 4/6/10, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Nah. It's my fault. I told 'em I only had one copy, but I made up for it
> by being drunker than you were.
> esides, those Auntie Beeb folks were just stopping me chatting up that
> nice Miss Fox...
>
> FoFP

Yes I knew it was pure evil and you being behind it makes perfect sense!!
Hilarious!!!
My first inclination regarding your being "drunker" than me was to reject
the possibility, but then I remembered I proved that is,  in fact,
 possible, when I was at Strage Daze 98. I am almost positive that the body
pains I experienced as a result of pasing out in the field were from being
walked on.