HW:BBC release-expaned commenting

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 12:30:35 EDT 2010

I was just woken up by religious salespeople and I hate telling them I am an
alien but anyway, I'll take this opportunity to say that the BBC mono
mix not only passed the coleman test but surpassed it. It's FIXED and I can
hear differing little effects in places so this (in my hardheaded opinion)
is a serious "double feature".
also nice to hear even more of the outro unless I somehow missed that on the
Windsong CD before....