HW:BBC release-expaned commenting

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 3 18:21:38 EDT 2010

 I would have thought that the salespeople would have been blown away by the pounding music before they even got to your door, never mind before you had awakened.
We had the Jehovah crew round today. Luckily Sharon told them to piss off. I didn't know they had been.

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:30
Subject: Re: HW:BBC release-expaned commenting

I was just woken up by religious salespeople and I hate telling them I am an
alien but anyway, I'll take this opportunity to say that the BBC mono
mix not only passed the coleman test but surpassed it. It's FIXED and I can
hear differing little effects in places so this (in my hardheaded opinion)
is a serious "double feature".
also nice to hear even more of the outro unless I somehow missed that on the
Windsong CD before....