(NIK) The Moor + Nik Turner + Knut Gerwers

MARYANN SULLIVAN maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Apr 13 00:05:44 EDT 2010

Hi Kenneth,
I went back to the site to download the music, and am getting a 404 error, I
guess the site is being worked on?  I'm glad I got to hear the music, at
least once, but wish I'd done a download.  Please let me know if my computer
is just being weird, or if there are changes being made on your end.  I
tried youtube, the link you gave, and the band's site, so I did try.

Best wishes,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Kenneth Magnusson
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 9:30 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: (NIK) The Moor + Nik Turner + Knut Gerwers

Hi,

I have put some youtube videos on the The Moor's site Moorbase Alpha
(http://www.themoor.se) with Nik Turner on sax, the videos are a number of
stills really  but it's the music that's important! The first video is from
the The Moor+Nik Turner+Knut Gerwers tour in '99 (while the pictures are
from '98. . . ooops!) and the second is from a 40 minute song from the album
we're working on now but probably never gonna release. . .

Click Moornews when You get to the Moorbase.

Hope You enjoy it!

/Kenneth