(NIK) The Moor + Nik Turner + Knut Gerwers

Kenneth Magnusson zim594j at TNINET.SE
Mon Apr 12 17:31:30 EDT 2010

Thanx for the kind words!
We went out on a few tours together with Nik but we never were that good at promoting ourselves.
Now we're working on songs and recordings but I doubt we ever play on stage again!

Btw, I found some old demos for Every Pixie and it turns out that we planned to (and to some extent did) record Spirit of the Age and Flying Teapot, Spirit was replaced by Angels of Death and Flying Teapot was replaced by our own Alien Statement (which was recorded just days before mixing).

/Kenneth